Films & Other Videos
Films with: Ackroyd, Barry
- Big short
- The financial meltdown from the perspective of a number of players: Michael Burry, a bizarre autistic-like stock-picking genius, and the first to realize that the market's housing boom is based on a "house of cards" sham; Mark Baum, self-loathing fictional character whose firm picks up insider trading information from a wrong number phone call; Jarred Vennet, a smart-aleck broker who confirms the ominous suspicion; and Charles Gellar and James Shipley, small-time players who hit it big.
- DVD 11533
- Jason Bourne
- Jason Bourne, the CIA's most dangerous former operative, now remembers who he truly is and comes out of hiding to uncover more hidden truths about his past.
- DVD 11963
- Land and freedom a story from the Spanish Revolution /
- An epic tale of love and revolution during the Spanish Civil War. 1936: a local man in Liverpool wrestles with disillusion and decides to join the fight against fascism in Franco's Spain. He finds himself deeply drawn to the cause and character of his new comrades, the Republican freedom-fighters, especially the beautiful Blanca. Unfortunately, political infighting threatens to do them all in.
- DVD 11244
- Looking for Eric
- Eric Bishop, a British soccer fanatic who is down on his luck, gets a surprise visit from Eric Cantona, the legendary player for Manchester United. Cantona is there to lend a hand with raising his kids and showing him how to woo back his ex-wife. When the menace of crime threatens Bishop's home, Cantona's advice finally gets him to reach out to his friends that have always been ready to help via a con job that is quite effective.
- DVD 10811