Music & Other Recordings
CDs with: Orbach, Jerry
- Carnival an original cast recording / [music and lyrics by Bob Merrill ; book by Michael Stewart, based on material by Helen Deutsch].
- Opening -- Direct from Vienna -- A very nice man -- I've got to find a reason -- Mira -- A sword and a rose and a cape -- Humming -- Yes, my heart -- Everybody likes you -- Love makes the world go 'round -- Yum ticky -- The rich -- Beautiful candy -- Her face -- Grand impérial cirque de Paris -- I hate him -- Her face : reprise -- Always, always you -- Always, always you : reprise -- She's my love -- Finale -- Bonus tracks: A very nice man ; Mira ; Yes, my heart ; Love makes the world go 'round ; I hate him (Bob Merrill) ; Mira (J.J. Johnson) ; Magic, magic (Paul Smith) ; Love makes the world go 'round (Richard Chamberlain) ; Her face (Mel Tormé).
- CD 614
- Carousel Music Theater of Lincoln Center production / [music by] Richard Rodgers and [lyrics by] Oscar Hammerstein II.
- Prologue : The carousel waltz -- You're a queer one, Julie Jordan ; Mister Snow -- If I loved you -- June is bustin' out all over -- Mister Snow : (reprise) -- Blow high, blow low -- When the children are asleep -- Soliloquy -- A real nice clambake -- What's the use of wond'rin' -- You'll never walk alone -- The highest judge of all -- Finale ultimo : You'll never walk alone.
- CD 703
- Chicago original Broadway cast / music by John Kander ; lyrics by Fred Ebb ; [book by Fred Ebb and Ray Fosse, based on the play by Maurine Dallas Watkins].
- Overture -- All that jazz -- Funny honey -- The cell block tango -- When you're good to Momma -- All I care about -- A little bit of good -- We both reached for the gun -- Roxie -- I can't do it alone -- My own good friend -- Me and my baby -- Mr. Cellophane -- When Velma takes the stand -- Razzle dazzle -- Class -- Nowadays -- All that jazz (reprise).
- CD 599