Hours Today: 06/25/16
10 am - 5 pm | see all hours
Ask a Librarian
If the item you need has been checked out to someone you may ask to have it recalled. Only UVM Students, Faculty, and Staff may recall books. You may make recall requests at the Circulation Desk. You will be notified when the requested item has been returned. It will be held for you at the Circulation Desk for ten days. Books may be recalled after they have been checked out for 14 days.
How to Place Recalls Online:
1. Find the book in the Library Catalog.
2. Select "Hold/Recall" option from top of screen, which takes you to the Patron Logon Screen.
3. At the Patron Logon Screen enter your UVM Netid/Password and logon.
4. Choose "Recall" and click OK.
5. Choose the volume or copy on which you wish to place the recall.
Bailey / Howe Library
538 Main Street · Burlington VT, 05405-0036
ph: 802.656.2023 · fax: 802.656.4038
Problems with this page? Contact the Library Webmasters